Sunday, December 3, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog with my first reveal for December, using the yummy Kaisercraft Mint Wishes mixed with some of the Frosted range.


I took a sheet of Gallery from the Keepsake Collection and using the B side, I spread white gesso onto the layout, taking it almost to all edges.  Once dry I used some Kaisercraft paint in Spearmint and Antique White, and squirted some into the middle of the layout, and taking a rewards card I spread it out towards the edges.  The Spearmint was not quite the colour I was after so when dry, I went over it with the Antique White again.  When this was dry, I watered down the paints and splattered them around the background.  When dry I also splattered some Kaiser Mist in Antique Gold and Apple.  To create more layers on the background, I took Kaisercraft Script stamp, and using black ink, I inked all around the painted section.
 
Whilst waiting for this to dry, I stated matting my photo.  I took several 6x6 sheets from both the Frosted and Mint Wishes paper pads, and layered then under the photo.  When the background was totally dry I adhered the photo mat.
 

To finish off the layout, I took some diecuts from both collections and placed in position, then added the title, which I outlined with white gel pen.  Finally I placed some Liquid Pearls in White Opal and Mint Green amongst the splatters and glued on some tiny sequin stars from my stash.

You like?





Thanks for stopping by today - please let me know you have been :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx