Thursday, June 22, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I was revealled on the Scrap Pelzier blog last Sunday with a Kaisercraft layout.



This layout was created with Kaisercraft Chasing Rainbows.  I used a Crafters Workshop Stencil – Dots and Dashes with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Navy to create texture on the white cardstock background.  The I went to my 6.5x6.5 paper pad and tore out some papers to layer under my photo.  I added some border diecuts from the paper pad, as well as some diecuts from the Collectibles pack.  To finish the layout I added some Kaisercraft wood veneer Stars, Doily, and Banners.  The title was created with some really, really, really old Basic Grey alphas.
 
Wanna see some closeups?


























Thanks for dropping by today


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours, Deb, and such a great layout!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx