Monday, April 17, 2017

Creative Inspiration Monday Sketch Challenge

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is Monday sketch challenge over at Creative Inspiration.  If you arent a member of the friendliest little forum on the net, then head on over, join up and check out all the fabulous challenges.

Here is todays sketch:
170417 Sketch.jpg
 And, here is my example:
170417 sketch example.jpg
I went with smaller photos than the sketch called for, but still like how it turned out.  The background was made with watered down acrylic paint splashes topped with some Lindy's Magical Shakers in Bavarian Blue (my absolute fave colour)
 You have until the end of the month to play along




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx