Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Creative Inspiration Wednseday Stash Challenge

I have just finished cleaning and reorganising my scrap desk and space and now am totally in the mood to scrap.  
Today, my stash challenge to you all is to use each of the following.
2 x different types of alphas
2 x colours of paints or mists
2 x wooden embellishments
5 x buttons
5 x pieces of tape or ribbon
You can use any other embellishments in any quantity but you must use the above.
Here is my layout:
Nov 16 Stash Challenge.jpgsta
I have used each of the stash requirements.  Head on over to Creative Inspiration, join up and join in the fun of all the challenges.

Please :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx