Thursday, November 3, 2016

Creative Inspiration Thursday Scraplift Challenge

Good Morning Friends

It is Thursday, and we all know that means Scraplift Challenge day over at Creative Inspiration.

Have you been over and joined the best lil forum going round?  Lots of friendly faces, great daily, and monthly challenges, always someone there to chat to.  Get on over, you wont know what you have been missing.

Now for my challenge.

I came across this layout by Joan, which I absolutely loved as it was me to a tee.  Layers and distressing, so, of course, I just had to scraplift it:

Image

Dont you just love it?

Trust you love mine as well :)
Nov 3 Scraplift.jpg

I have to admit to being slightly disappointed with the black gessoed tyre track stencil effort, it went rather blotchy in patches as the gesso seeped under the stencil.  Oh well, learnt from that.

Well thats it from me for a bit, so head on over to Creative Inspiration and join up and participate.  Would love to see what you come up with

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx