Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Reveal Day

Happy Tuesday bloggers, and you know what that means - reveal day in the Always Anything Goes Challenge at Sunny Day Crafting.

I have ventured away from my great nephew this week and created a 12 x 12 layout on my dearly departed daddy.  This layout is based on a layout sourced from Helen Allen on YouTube



I loved the the mix of washi tape and paper strips for the background, and the addition of my choice of the pop of colour (blue) in the neutral colour palette.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.  So why not head on over to Sunny Day Crafting, check out the inspiration from the other DT gals, and link up a project?

Till next time
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx