Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Creative Inspiration Wednesday Stash Challenge

It Wednesday, which means Stash Challenge day at Creative Inspiration.

So, if you haven't done so already, head on over and apply to be a member of the forum so you can join in on all the magnificent challenges that you will find there.

For todays stash challenge, I would like you to use the letters from your hometown, and match those letters with the following stash items to create your project, whether it be a layout, card, tag, ATC, project life page, etc.
A= Acrylic Paint    B = Button/s    C = Cork    D = Date Stamp    E = Enamel Dot/s   F = Fabric  
G = Gesso    H = Hexagon      I = Inked edges    J = Journalling spot    K = Key    L = Label 
M =Metal    N = Neutral Background    O = One photo    P = Polka dots Q = Quote                            R = Rhinestone/s    S = Stitching    T = Tag    U = Upside down    V = Veneer   X = Xacto (fussy cut)Y = Yarn      Z= Zig zags (chevron)

So, my home town is Devonport, so my layout incorporates:  Date stamp, Enamel dots, Veneer, One photo, Neutral background, Polka dots, Rhinestones and a Tag.  If you have a letter double up like I do, you only need to use that stash item once, unless you wish to use it more than once (eg, 2 x O = you could use 2 photo's)

Wednesday%20Stash%20Challenge%20160914_z

So, what do you think?  Like my challenge?  If so, cant wait to see what you come up with.

Please join me at Creative Inspiration

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx