Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 15 of the Turtle Soup Birthday Bash

Hello Scrappers,

Day 15 has arrived at Turtle Soup in the midst of the 3rd Birthday Bash, and its my turn to challenge you all :)

My challenge to you is to use some wrapping paper and a card on your celebration layout. 

This is a layout of DS2's 6th birthday and due to his colourful PJ's, the wrapping paper from his morning gift was perfect. I also used a birthday card, and cut out the title from a plastic banner. I tried to tone down the brightness with a strip of crepe paper. 

I am sure you can all complete this challenge smile 

[img]Image 

Thanks for playing along with us thus far and rest assured there are many more fabulous challenges on the way 

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx