Friday, January 1, 2016

Turtle Soup

My DT term at Turtle Soup has commenced, and I will be part of the sketch reveal on Monday.

Whilst waiting for that I suggest you head over to the forum and check out Danielle's Friday Inspiration Challenge - it is a rippa :)

There are so many challenges on offer at Turtle Soup from Sketches, to cards, to tools/techniques, to Stash (I so need to do a lot of those!!), to scraplift, Inspiration, and All Sorts. Each day until the Mini Crop commences there is a new challenge loaded.

The monthly mini crop has a theme.  January's will commence on the 15th and rus through to the 24th.  This months will be a real collection :)  Cant wait to share my project with you.

Here is a sneak peak of my layout for Monday's sketch reveal



Thanks so much for stopping by

Deb x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx