Sunday, April 15, 2012

Apr-May Sketch at Scrapville



The Apri-May Sketch, designed by the uber talented Anita Bownds is up at Scrapville.  Why not head on over and check out the Blog





My effort uses the fabulous MME Fun Day pp's and embellishments, and is pic of my very clever Samuel on the first day of Grade 10 in his Prefect jacket :)
























Also on the Blog is my second layout with the fabulous April  Pack featuring the totally gorgeous Miss K

























I have used 3 copies of the same picture, and used a white background.  The top layer of banner strips have been pop dotted as ahas the hand cut heart.

Thanks so much for dropping by - dont forget to say hi :)

Deb ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages, I really love your layered banner :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx