Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Scraps Got Talent Week 1

Good Morning! Who is ready to start off their weekend with a fun color challenge?! That is what we are doing with this first challenge of My Scraps Got Talent! Please use the following picture for inspiration and create a layout using the color combos shown.
[image]

Also, I want to see some distressing and/or misting!! You don't have to do both but I want to see one of those techniques on your page! So go on...get a little messy but most importantly, have fun doing it!!!


Read more: My Scraps

And here is my layout:

Thanks Lone *mwah* hope Miss K doenst mind me continually using her gorgeous face on my layout.

Anyone likey?  Lol

Deb xox

2 comments:

  1. love your take!!!!!
    great page--beautiful pic
    and your misting is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the misting and awesome design! You rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx