Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Masterclass with Michelle Grant

Last Friday evening at Scrapping Outback , Michelle Grant hosted a Masterclass as part of the My Scraproom Rules competition.

Talk about an awesome array of techniques.  Loved the marbelling effect on the Dusty Attic columns
 And the Clear Rock Candy Distress crackle paint on the urns - sure did make them look ancient :)

 And finally the layout from the class:

It was an awesome class, thanks Michelle *mwah*

Ok, now I need to get started on Week 4 challenge which is a homemade mini album - huh, I hear you say.  Yep, a mini album, made all from scratch - no premade albums allowed.

Lets see how I go with this one

Deb xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx