Monday, May 23, 2011

My Scraproom Rules

Challenge 2 is up at Scrapping Outback.

The ever talented Trudi Harrison has come up with a sensational challenge for us contestants.

We have to produce a "Sweet Old Fashioned Favourite", consisting of:

a sticky mouth-watering sauce - that is some form of wet media, ink, paint, glimmermist (also on the chipboard)
a flan - patterned paper diecut
layers of decadence - at least 3 patterned papers, hand cut elements and cardstock

It must also be presented beautifully by decorating the layout with:

at least 3 pretty flower blooms

And adding some Cream piping work for the ultimate indulgence:

at least 1 handmade spiral flower.

Phew, sounds so edible, doesnt it?

I might have time this evening to decide on a pic to use, and then work out the design. I am so lucky I bought the kits for the comp from SO cos I dont have to put the pp's together :)

Wish me luck

Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx