Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 4 Chopped Challenge


Yah me - I made it through to the final week of the Ch{All}enge Masters Chopped contest. This week we had to use at least one ingredient from the previous 3 weeks.

I used all of the week 1 ingredients: Lime Green, circles and paint. From week 2 I used Yellow, dimensional flowers and scallops and from week 3 I went with White and cardboard. The only ingredient I didnt use was stitching from week 3.

I absolutely love how this layout turned out, although the pic above does not do it justice :(

The winner of the contest will be announced on Monday (US time), but I doubt it will be me!! However, I have loved this comp for getting me back into scrapping. Thank you Terri :) :) :)

*******************************
And......have you checked this out: Crop Bootcamp has started again at Blue Bazaar. How about it? I will give it a go again and hope to finish more than the 3 or 4 I did last year.

Anyway, better go and feed the family.

<3 Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx