Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WOW....

...I knew it had been a while, but didnt realise it had been this long.

I am sorry, but life throws you curve balls sometimes and you need to deal with them the best you can.
Anyway, onwards and upwards :)

So, what are you all doing on the weekend 30 April -2 May? Scrapbook Challenges are conducting a blog hop to introduce the new DT members, say goodbye to the retiring ones and re introduce the returning ones, of which I am one :)

If you participated in the last Blog Hop, you will know how much fun it was, and you will also know what wonderful prizes you can win from participating.

And again, Pamela has scooped the pool with the prizes on offer. More details will follow soon.
In the meantime, let me share with you some of my recent creations:


Thats it for now - I will be back, soon, with all the details.

Happy scrapping
Deb xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx