Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges Blind Scrapping layout

The idea was to use your stash, and use it I did. I pulled out some really, really old Imagination Project, City Center Designs pp, and added lots of old metal embellishments I found in the back of my scrap cupboard. I even managed to remember how to work the Fastenator and used that as well.

It really was a great Cyber party and I am sure if you were over at Scrapbook Challenges during the weekend, you would have had a ball, and if you managed to complete some of the challenges you are in the running for a couple of prizes. How good is that??

If you werent able to particiapte, then make sure you keep your eye out for the next round.

Cheers
Deb xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx