Friday, January 1, 2010

Out of the Hat Scrap Challenge

Morning all

The Out of the Hat Scrap Challenge criteria for January is up on the Blog today. The criteria for the January challenge is: 1. To use circles somewhere, 2. To use striped paper, and 3. To use a one word title.

How easy is that for a first up challenge??? Looking for a challenge - why not head on over and check out the previous challenges, they might just be waht you are looking for on this forst day of January 2010.

I have my pics printed, just about to start my layout. I will come back later and share it with you all.

And here it is:

I have used a couple of old, old pieces of Chatterbox, some Maya Road chippie alphas, Karen Foster Shooting Hoops stickers, and bits from the Game On pack available from D-Lish Kits.

Stay safe
Deb xoxo

1 comment:

  1. came to your blog on the hop and got sidetracked by your post above and the mad hatters blog. too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx