Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I do wish life would slow down a bit but I guess that is not going to happen :(

There is a great Easel Card tutorial by Lone over on the CPC Blog. You should check it out, our Lone makes the most wonderous cards with the most gorgeous Magnolia stamps - I am so envious of her card making abilities :)

There is also a fabby sketch by Mish for you all to have a go at.

--------------------------------------

The entries are rolling in foir the Out of the Hat January challenge. The criteria is quite simple this month, so why not head on over and check it out.

---------------------------------------

Also, at Scrapbook Challenges, the DT challenges are starting to appear and will do so all throughout the month.

So, if anyone needs a scrapping kick start, I believe I have supplied you with some options.

Go on, give them a go - you know you want to :)


cheers
Deb xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx