Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time to share

I havent done much scrapping at all lately, but here are a few lo's that I have managed to complete.These 3 were all Designer Challenges for the December newsletter for CPC

The first challenge was to use Christmas pp's with a non Christmas pic. Of course, it had to be a sporty pic for me and I used the BG Figgy Pudding pp's - I even managed a pinwheel :)

The second challenge was the Stash Challenge to use Christmas pp's. These are Kaiser Q2 Dear Santa Collection papers, and I need to add a Christmas pic to it. Ooops, I didnt get one this year :( Might have to wing it ;)

The third challenge was my Quote Challenge. The quote is: Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it. Gandhi. I have used Scrap Within Reach pp's, BG Milk Chocolate alphas, Carolees STencil alphas, A2Z Scraplets barbed wire chippie, Pinecone Ink, and Kaiser Q2 Rewind Collection rubons.

More to come in another post.

Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx